Malicious Assault inc./Spidaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new level of gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chicken Gamers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D4M4G3 inc
Admin
Admin
D4M4G3 inc

Male
Number of posts : 89
Favorite game : pro gamer
Xbox Live Gamertag : D4M4G3 inc / I S1 D3V10U5 I / D3M0N51D3 inc
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Chicken Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Chicken Gamers   Chicken Gamers EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:28 pm

Well yesterday we was supposed to have a clan match with buddhas old clan Lost Legends. I was also in this clan but they gave me the boot haha. So i challenged them, and guess what.....we had a match till they found out that korrupt and noscope was buddha and i, so they backed out like little chicken poopy puds, keep in mind that they have lik 20 or so team members that could play, but no they are all to fucking yellow to actually do it. So i say this to Lost Legends.....
i think you guys are the biggest fucking pussies in the world and i hope your mothers get the clap. hahahahaha

Happy Gaming
Back to top Go down
http://www.madgamingsite.com
xSMOAKx inc
MAD members
MAD members
xSMOAKx inc

Male
Number of posts : 15
Favorite game : COD 4
Xbox Live Gamertag : xSMOAKx inc
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Chicken Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken Gamers   Chicken Gamers EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:41 pm

NoScOpE inc wrote:
Well yesterday we was supposed to have a clan match with buddhas old clan Lost Legends. I was also in this clan but they gave me the boot haha. So i challenged them, and guess what.....we had a match till they found out that korrupt and noscope was buddha and i, so they backed out like little chicken poopy puds, keep in mind that they have lik 20 or so team members that could play, but no they are all to fucking yellow to actually do it. So i say this to Lost Legends.....
i think you guys are the biggest fucking pussies in the world and i hope your mothers get the clap. hahahahaha

Happy Gaming
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zacksmoak

Chicken Gamers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malicious Assault inc./Spidaz :: NEWS :: Just good old chatting :: General Chatting-
Jump to: