Malicious Assault inc./Spidaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new level of gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAD members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D4M4G3 inc
Admin
Admin
D4M4G3 inc

Male
Number of posts : 89
Favorite game : pro gamer
Xbox Live Gamertag : D4M4G3 inc / I S1 D3V10U5 I / D3M0N51D3 inc
Registration date : 2008-01-13

MAD members Empty
PostSubject: MAD members   MAD members EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:42 pm

let me say one thing here, i know that some people must be going around and inviting in new members, when i go in to a room and see the MAD tag on people i dont know......... i get pissed, so in order to make this easy for them to understand i say this, if you are not registered on this site maliciousassaultgaming.net you cannot be a MAD clan member, second... if you are on this site and you are not in one of the MAD clan groups for a game....... you are not a member!!!!!! if you are in MAD for gears then fine, but if you stick Call Of Duty4 in and put MAD as a clan tag that is not ok..... you may use the tag when on the game that you are registered in MAD for.... otherwise lose the tag now. i will not tolerate people using the tag just because they have a friend in MAD And they are in a party with them, the first time you get a warning, second time you get banned from the site! if i find out what member told them they could put the tag on the first time you get banned!!!! the only people that can recruit for MAD period are ME, Goiter, And Buddha!!!! so if you are not asked by one of us to join the clan, then do not use the tag, this is a community for anyone, however the CLAN is for certain people, we are not RK1 and we will not be that way. ONCE AGAIN, YOU MUST BE A MAD CLAN MEMBER TO USE THE TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madgamingsite.com
RK1 Gills

Male
Number of posts : 60
Favorite game : BFBC
Xbox Live Gamertag : RK1 Gills
Registration date : 2008-01-22

MAD members Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD members   MAD members EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 am

If I know any of the offenders let me know and I'll take care of it.

On a lighter note, noob tube and T-Bag the hell out of them.
Back to top Go down
FearMyGoiter
Admin
Admin
FearMyGoiter

Male
Number of posts : 43
Favorite game : COD4
Xbox Live Gamertag : FearMyGoiter
Registration date : 2008-01-14

MAD members Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAD members   MAD members EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:49 pm