Malicious Assault inc./Spidaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new level of gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gears of course!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R1CH1
R1CH1

Male
Number of posts : 40
Favorite game : Gears of war
Xbox Live Gamertag : R1CH1 F1X
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:27 am

Well it seems that there are not enough GOW tournys going on..well at least not were I live anyways. Anybody here would like to form a team/ group to start a mini tourny? I'm not gonna say i'm pro or anything but I can play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.richirich.deviantart.com
D4M4G3 inc
Admin
Admin
D4M4G3 inc

Male
Number of posts : 89
Favorite game : pro gamer
Xbox Live Gamertag : D4M4G3 inc / I S1 D3V10U5 I / D3M0N51D3 inc
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 am

well you are in the right place my friend, we are currently working on a gears team, and we will be holding tournys for gears soon, so spread the word and help us grow. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.madgamingsite.com
Panzer Wulf05
MAD members
MAD members

Male
Number of posts : 14
Favorite game : AFROTC... and anything that involves the Great Outdoors
Xbox Live Gamertag : Panzer Wulf05
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:46 am

I ain't played gears in months! I would love to join, I'll have to break out "Panzer's Magical Chainsaw" and get the rust out of it! So yeah, if you want some extra members count me in, Samuried too most likely.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Ed

Male
Xbox Live Gamertag : Samurai Ed
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 10:22 am

Well, i'd have to get my disc fixed and brush off the dust from the hand held cannon (my shotgun). But I still think I can give Panzer a run for his money.
Back to top Go down
R1CH1
R1CH1

Male

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 11:46 am

well I wanted first of all a group of us before we started talkin teams. When MAG has all the things he needs to start I just hope he contacts all of us. When he does form the tourny I'll definately be in.
Back to top Go down
D4M4G3 inc
Admin
Admin
D4M4G3 inc

Male
Number of posts : 89
Favorite game : pro gamer
Xbox Live Gamertag : D4M4G3 inc / I S1 D3V10U5 I / D3M0N51D3 inc
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 12:04 am

well my friend from jamaica you are in charge of a gears team, have fun and recruit wisely. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.madgamingsite.com
Panzer Wulf05
MAD members
MAD members

Male

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Alright, I'll start getting in some Gears practice. We can play a few matches with fellow clan members. Maybe Samuri and I can get some of the old Steel Wolves interested.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Ed

Male

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:15 pm

I don't know if Tulu will leave SW and i'm also not sure if Jo5hewa will leave his current Gears clan but it's always worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Panzer Wulf05
MAD members
MAD members

Male

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Well you left, so did I. Tulu might, after all he caves in to peer-pressure alot. hehe. Still it would make a great addition. We need to give it a shot, together we were unstopabe! Also we know who does what when and how. And when was the last time Steel Wolves had a clan match? Rember "Bobs on Clan Match?". We need to help R1ch1 get a team started, if nothing else we can run against SW for practice.
Back to top Go down
FearMyGoiter
Admin
Admin
FearMyGoiter

Male
Number of posts : 43
Favorite game : COD4
Xbox Live Gamertag : FearMyGoiter
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 3:19 pm

I might know a couple guys from my old GOW days. Let me look into it too and I'll see if I can recruit some new MAD members for GOW.... if anything, we'll have some good scrimages against guys that play GOW all the time.

You could count me in for some shotgun slaughtering, too. Nothin better than watchin your enemy explode into bits... or pop a head of with a shotgun from a few yards away. lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fearmygoiter
Samurai Ed

Male

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:10 am

Just remember don't put me as host if your going against me because my shotgun gets headshots from across the map.
Back to top Go down
Panzer Wulf05
MAD members
MAD members

Male

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:55 am

Yeah, and NEVER make me host at all.... my magic chainsaw only works with me not hosting.... oh, I played my first match since summer yesterday... hehe, in a first to 7 game, me and my chainsaw racked up 18 kills! Top of the scoreboard! nearest guy to me was 12 kills! So I still got it! HEHE.... never run though a blind corner if I am still alive!
Back to top Go down
R1CH1
R1CH1

Male

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:30 am

this is going to be a bloody weekend...

Im game for any weekend you guys are playing (seeing that i have school and such)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears of course! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of course!   Gears of course! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of course!
Page 1 of 1